Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Energy Is You

My last party in Melbourne for this great year.
Next stop, back to Malaysia after my exams are done in 2 weeks+ time.
Ain't partying anymore until I'm back home.
Till we meet again.. Hardstylin' in Melbourne, gonna miss ya :)
Oh how time flies.


*Compliments to Steph for her camera + photos.

Saturday, 10th October 2009
it was..


GODSKITCHEN BOOMBOX TOUR 09!!!!

you aint fly till you're high



Kev's epic quote : Have You Been High Today?

Fergus, for good times


Lightshow!




Shuffling in my prime



aw cute and couplish bonding


Stoner Steph


Good Buddy Kev.

Steph, your expression is priceless :)


Steph, Kev & I..
Hardstyle for life :)

With matching hardkandy hoodies.
HARDKANDY!!!!



The many crowds in GK.

And here videos of the opening for Godskitchen Boombox Tour 09,
Started out with elite Dj's Blank& Jones, then Cosmic Gate, to John 00 Fleming





A great night with great people, to last me for a long time.
It was worth the price :)
Hasta la vista to partying in Melb for this year.

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget