Thursday, October 2, 2008

Im actually blogging lmao

Yea, all the times where i criticised about it being a waste of time, and mostly just some place on the internet where people spill their emotions pouring their heart out, and here I am contradicting myself and blogging lol.

I been thinking of it since last week though, coz of all the thoughts i have in my head thats about to explode, its like i dont even know where to start. All these thoughts originated from my "drama" dating back weeks ago with someone very special in my heart, as this person just went out of my life temporarily i guess, and i had noone to spill my heart out to. Not even the closest of friends would know all your personal issues from A to Z even if you try to share some with them, unless it was a special someone. And so, that special someone whom knows me from A to Z went out of my life temporarily, which was one of the reasons i started blogging, just to get some of those thoughts out of my head to make me feel better for now.
P.S : it doesnt mean that i will stop bloggin if that person comes back to my life

I have started reading more blogs since the last few weeks too, mainly a blog from a close friend of mine, whom i never seen her in real life before but i know her so well through frequent chats in msn lol. She is one of the friends i know through Garena gaming, and a number of them got close to me through chatting online. Sadly, most of them are in Perth, while only a handful of them are in Melbourne. The 2 people closest to me whom are in Perth are Manzy and Chuenyang, which i never seen them in realife before. Well, the others are good friends too, but M and C are closer as we share personal issues and stuff amongst each other.



Chuen aka Grahh




Manzy , Yea, and sadly they are both in Perth.

And here it is, my first blog post :D

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget