Sunday, September 6, 2009

090909 Birthday Week

Been so lazy to update my blog, which the last time I did was when I was back in M'sia 2 weeks ago. Have been occupied much with events and celebrations over the weeks, which of course mostly its my birthday celebrations :)


1st early Bday celebration back in Msia @ HELO BALI
Ivy.



The epic pose by Graham & Xin again






kuntz








High, higher, highest

Germaine. Happy Birthday to u as well again :)




Brian. Gaylords for life





Michelle.

Razif. Thanks for the 2 flaming lambos bro lol



woot & congrats to the new couple.



2nd Bday celebration back in Melb.
A small dinner held in Akita japanese restaurant with a few close good friends on my b'day night :)


3rd B'day celebration @ BUBBLE !!
A decent picture of champagne drinking in the lounge room earlier in the night @ BUBBLE before the real hardstyle partying starts on the main floor ;)

*The other pictures for the night are too explicit to be displayed

This is what I love, and can't stop lovin'. I live for the music, rollin' blunts, feelin' high, gettin' loaded. Go to La La Land.
(Nt the M'sian slang "lala" meaning, but the actual La La in english)
-FTS- Showtek

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget