Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back Home

Yea back home in Kl for already 2weeks+
Hanging out with Nick and Tracy most of da time, mamak-ing most of da nights
Met up with couple of other friends too
Been clubbing every week in MOS
Here are pics of some activities of me back home



Chronological order ( should be correct ) of first night in MOS
Notice my face colour as it changes



Snapshots


More shots with buddies

Trae and I



Old Buddies (extreme redness on our faces )


She looks scared.................(Hint : Red monster)


Passed out awhile on da couch -_- nicks gal going "Oh they have a monument in MOS!"



Grr!!



Got up looking pissed drunk with Nick





Gathering with old high school buddies

Kenyip, Angie and I



Dinner


Yea shaved my head to a Mohawk (Side view)

chicken?

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget